Wednesday, May 5, 2010

im exhausted.....

let's see...it's 2.16am right now and im 100% exhausted...i had a long,long day today...went for the viva interview this morning and i spent 5-6 hours of the entire afternoon to pack up all my things,put 'em into boxes,sealed 'em nicely and used all my energy to shift 'em to the store room which is located damn far away from my room...hhmm~wondering can i lose a bit of weight because of this?^^ooyea...will be going home soon in a few hours time...will be meeting my parents reeeaal soon!!can't wait for that...i still remember how badly i missed them during my revision weeks=)

decided to blog here anyway although im tired because it was such a meaningful day,at least to me...for the viva interview,i was totally lucky to be interviewed by 3 niceee & familiar doctors whom taught me anatomy,physiology and biochemistry throughout my 1st years so it was just like a casual chat with 'em,minus those roller-coaster ride of questions answering thoughXP...where should i begin with...erm,i just hope that these doctors won't remember me and my performance during the interview just now,because the questions are not that hard but i think my answers aren't up to their expectations...anyway,i just kept telling myself that i just came to chat and gain experience during the interview...i know that i will DEFINITELY not gonna be chosen kay i just knew it^^

anddd...

yea im going to share with you guys too about my hols trip!!i shall name it as "Escape to the Beach",because we've been studying hard for Pro1 and this trip simply suits us perfectly,for us to relax our mind & soul...it was a 3 days 2 nights trip and we visited a lotsss of islands like Pulau Perhentian,Pulau Redang,Lang Tengah and Long Beach,just to name a few...and we went to many different locations for snorkelling,which was fun,although i've been snorkelling for few times before,i still enjoy it much...colourful corals and rainbow fishes are my fav,but no shark please hehe^^...and it was actually the first trip ever that we went together with our coursemates in USM,so it was a nice outing with my new buddies met in the university=)


took this during the 1st day,before taking the boat from Besut to Pulau Perhentian...there were actually about 30 of us...


took this during the 2nd day...that night we were having such an adventure but the story is too long to be told here...call me and i'll tell you if you're really 38 hahax^^...ooyea...that time we were taking the night boat taxi to the Long Beach...


nice scenery huh...this is pulau perhentian


Hhmmm~i love this pic the most!!!nice scenery+pretty girls...wakaka^^


the one holding the giant fish is Abang Chili...he was our chief boatmen,whom took care of us throughout the trip...he's such a nice man...hold our hands when we can't swim and was playing the role of a father of the 30++ hyperactive child


anddd...she's my teammate during the canoe-ing session,the greeeen team hehe


wow!!it's really late now...gotta sleep soon...by the way,tomorrow will be the release of the result of all my other coursemates...wish them the luck of the world and just pray hard that there will not be any chinese that fail...*touch wood!!...i'll be attending it anyway,to give supports to my friends,and also to "kepoh" who got viva distinction this year...hehe^^

let's get our fingers crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment