Sunday, May 30, 2010

mangoesssss

im enjoying sweetie mangoes right now=)
watching my favourite tv singing show=P
and cooking greenbean soup for my daddy=D

its been a while since i've updated huh
its because i'd prefer to keep offline unless its really necessary
and that's because once i online i'd tend to spend all day staring on the laptop screen instead of my mummy^^

so what i've been up to recently?


doggy training.....the ah pek with yellow collar is the dog trainer,and the handsome guy wearing orange shirt with a black american bully is my lil bro...



hangouts!!!with my marshmallows...we went to Lost World of Tambun and since it was a weekday we owned the entire park heheheeee


cooking...i lurv cooking


 eating...Hakka grinded tea rice(im not sure whether it's translated correctlyXP) is my most recent fav^^


 buying new outfits & blouses for my 2nd year course...maybe learn some make up skills from my best marshmallow=)


 whoohoo~this is my special present from my special someone--my daddeeee!!!^^


anddd...

on tuesday i'll be heading to KL again for a 3days2nights shopping trip with my 3 marshmallows
looking forward to it!!=)

will keep you guys updated then!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment