Thursday, January 13, 2011

yesterday,i lost my faith

FAITH...
where are you?
do you ever exist?
i doubted.

people that i used to trust 
things that i used to believe
they are burnt into ashes
all of them.


now only i get to know that im totally a failure
in the context of being a good person
my good intentions are being twisted into something rotten
how could this thing ever happen???
well,i shall differ.


i should've foreseen all this
this is my fault,my bad
for seeing this world in a way too beautiful


i was too naive
too truthful
too careless


i shall never forget
the way you hurt my soul
the way you break my heart
and the day when i lost my faith

*   *   *

but that was yesterday
the past has become history
for me to learn something out of it
so im gonna live today and tomorrow from what i've learnt


i don't wanna lose myself to yesterdays
but for the faith that i've lost
is irreversible


im warning you
when the time has come
please...
GET OUT FROM MY LIFE

1 comment:

  1. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. JiaYou! =)

    ReplyDelete