Saturday, January 1, 2011

a short note on 2011 arrival...

dear readers
miss me...not?

blog mistress would like to apologize for the lack of entries these days 
because home is simply a place too nice for me to create one...


well,i'll update with you guys everything once i return to my real life(im now living in a fairy tale^^)
loads of pics to be uploaded...
happy moments to be shared...
special moments to be cherished...

HAPPY NEW YEAR '11 EVERYONE!!!


i think im really getting older because...
im no longer excited about countdown concerts and fireworks
in fact,im still thinking about what my new year resolution should be~
the first one should be:stop growing old,physically and mentally


I WANNA BE A ROBUST YOUNGSTER!!!
if im already expired from the teenage era haha


ps,i'll be turning 20 in 2011!!!!!!!!!!
the first time ever when the digit "2" appears lol
cheers!
stay young~
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment