Wednesday, September 7, 2011

12/12 of my hols

FINALLY~
here comes the end of my blissful 12 weeks holiday...


Can't help feeling sad and depressed
counting down the hours left to stay with my family
thinking of detaching myself from home 

fighting with tears from rolling down
so broken-hearted
T.T


but daddy was right!
what are you guys gonna do if your holiday never ends?
where do you guys wanna be if you don't wanna return to our university life?
these 2 simple questions did let me ponder for quite sometime
and had given me some wake-up call...


we're not living in Neverland
where Peter Pan never grows up


we just need to accept the reality
that is...
enough for the holiday!
return and embark your new semester year of medical studies!
embrace your university life with enthusiasm!courage!determination!

Let's have a new fresh start of the 3rd year of my medical course!
im gonna kick-start it with positive attitude and fighting spirit!
kick-off the blues!
and welcome the new semester with yellow sunshine!
everybody lets do the same!
JIAYOU AH!!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment