Friday, September 16, 2011

my baking diary♥

one week has passed since i returned to my university campus
life's still can be considered as free and easy
as the lecture notes are not that heavy, yet
and most extra-curricular activities are not back on track...

except this!!!
Intervarsity Wushu Championship 2011
dear readers, if you're a wushu lover, please don't hesitate to follow the link above!!!

well...where was i???
ooyea, i was telling you that im enjoying my free time now
and...just wanna rewind my memory back to my hols...
im presenting my baking diary



♥     ♥     ♥     

I've tried 10 different bakings during my 3 months holiday. Im not sure since when i've acquired the passion but i think it might be TV's influence...HAHA...Because of my favourism towards food channel, my ultimate fav would be Australia's Masterchef!!!^^ I love baking, simply because i enjoy every lil steps of it. And for every lil steps taken, i will ensure that im putting in every pieces of my heart. I will also try my best to make the best presentation of my food because this delivers my tender, loving, care(TLC) towards whom that taste my food. Baking, it takes a lot of focus, patience and care and lots of time and money as well...But at the end of the day, when your baking becomes a success, every effort is worth it. However, life is not a bed of roses, there were times when my baking came out as a failure. When this happens, it challenges your acceptance of failure, your determination and fighting spirit. As for myself, when the food that i prepared came out as a failure, i will search the whole universe(the internet!^^) for the answer and solution, then i'll try again till i succeed. Although baking is my top hobby, but i do cook other types of food as well eg. western dishes like pasta, roasted chicken and eastern dishes learned from my beloved mum. In a nutshell, all cookings carry the same theory: when you put your heart into it, people can taste it:)

~Apple Pie~



 ~Chocolate Cheese Cake~



 ~Sandy Hazelnut Gelato~



 ~Cinnamon Roll~



 ~Banana Cake~



~Banana Cupcakes~



 ~Cheese Tarts~



 ~Chocolate with Hazelnut Brownies~



 ~Baked Banana Cheese Cake~



 ~Bread Pudding~

Owh...After doing this review, im feeling SO hungry and im missing my oven SO much! And also the "fans" of my food: my family!!!^^ (although sometimes i may kinda pressured them to give good comments on my food LOL) And maybe, after i've gained enough cooking experience, or when i have time to do so, i may create another blog specifically for my cooking diary!hehe

Ok, enough of rewinding...it's time to travel back to the present and start to work hard for your future...Hhmmm, when mentioning about my future...Maybe i could open a bakery just next to my clinic, which sell only healthy whole-grain bread and pastries with no added preservatives, and not to forget gluten-free bread for my allergic patients...

*slap slap* 

study first, lah~
XD

2 comments: