Tuesday, September 13, 2011

kick-start of the 3rd year of my university life

greetings world!!!=D

yep im finally back to my university campus, a.k.a back to where i should belong, where i shall continue the unfinished, which is my medical studies. of course there's a lil bit of unfamiliar feelings towards everything esp after the 3 months' break, eg. new roomie...lecture hall...hospital...even friends!!! but im trying my best to adapt, adjust and kick away the hols mood...


basically what i've done for these few days after coming back is to "kepoh" with long-time-no-see university mates! from the latest hairstyle, to holiday trips, to new couples, to weight gain bla-bla-bla...this 3 months interval has definitely accumulate enough topic for us to discuss for days and nights...


my first block for my 3rd year MD is Bioethics and Communication Skills, which is the useless dullest topic of all!!! plus a not-so-enthusiastic lecturer giving us skip-as-much-slides-as-you-can lectures, it will definitely be 2 boring weeks...so most of us are starting to do some revision on our 2nd year lectures, esp after what we've done nothing during the hols! besides this, we're also preparing for our 2nd Residency of our CFCS a.k.a "masuk kampung" programme. Just had our first meeting yesterday to combine and analyse the datas gained from our previous residency, and im disappointed that some of our group members are still as lazy uncooperative as 3 months before. C'mon, i thought holidays are supposed to keep us refreshed, recharged, and motivated??? Somehow, perhaps its just me, that im holding my own principle too tightly, i was trying to make a change which i think will be beneficial for our group's progression. But now, after seeing how people react towards my act, i decided to blind myself and LEARN to accept things/people that refused or cannot be changed.


Nonetheless, i went for jogging and found out that there's a new jogging track! will definitely try it someday...and i returned to my wushu family! paid a visit to my wushu juniors while they are practising for the upcoming Wushu Demo Night+AGM(GAMBATEH!!!^^) when i was studying in the library, jogging or having my lunch at cafeterias, there are a lot of new faces but i don't know any of them. time flies~~~ i was once one of them, but now im the oldies unfriendly-looking 3rd year senior to them...well,till they really know me!!haha:)


lecture is gonna start in half an hour time, better get prepared and move now!


stay tuned for more interesting encounters!
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment