Friday, September 23, 2011

just an update

first of all...
HAPPY  BIRTHDAY TO MY USMkk MARSHMALLOW
HUI DI^^


just a lil bit of latest updates on my life...


のBioethics block finally ended!!!will be followed by 3 weeks of CFCS...study life would be guaranteed boring!!!good news is i will have plenty of time to revise back 2nd year notes,yet still have so much time to watch movies,dramas and read magazine...bad news is we're wasting 1 month++ of time in the campus learning nothing more than "how to break bad news" or "pre and post-test HIV counseling"...


GOSH my handy is dying...i thought i can use it for another year,but its battery swelled up like ascites!after undergoing battery transplantation,i thought i could prolong its lifespan for at least a year,who knows it will turned hyperthermic(HOT!) after few minutes of chat with my mum...good news is i can FINALLY have a new android phone,hopefully...bad news is $$$ goneT.T


のwas learning origami from the net today and found out that its another addictive hobby!i can practically spent hours just to fold a paper cake!!!


のim SO happy and contented with my life right now,i love my room and my new roomie...im gonna admit that i was feeling worried that i might be left out from my gang of friends since i stay in another hostel which is different from the rest of them...but now i realise that whenever a friendship is cherished it shall never fade just because of trivial matters...FRIENDS are my only valuable asset that keeps my life going on here in USMkk...


のi've borrowed a book named "The 100 simple secrets of Happy People" from the library...just thinking that its time to do a bit of self-motivating and enlightening when im free to do so...if not,when the major block like Communicable Disease comes,there will be no time for me to adjust my mood...thought that im a cheerful person?yes,from the outside;not really,from the inside,im needing guidance and on the way to achieve true happiness and satisfaction...


のi think i need to always remind myself that there's NO MORE honeymoon-ing in 3rd year!!!we will have t face Professional Exam 2 in the May 2012!!!owh~better go to sleep and study MORE each day,starting from tomorrow!!!hehe




im grateful that Buddha has always by my side
and answering my prayer
lending a hand whenever i needed it

this time
i hope that Buddha can answer my prayer too

night(:

No comments:

Post a Comment