Saturday, July 25, 2009

the end of my weekend

well...
another wonderful weekend of mine has come to an end...
tired and exhausted...
USM has actually arranged a 2 days seminar which all 1st years must attend during this weekend, from 8am to 5pm...
BUT being a naughty student...
i left early for both days, by 10am!!=)

just finished making my own notes for the first block, which is BIOETHICS AND SOCIAL HEALTH, which is an extremely dull block...
gonna start making notes for my second block, NURSING, which is much shorter and interesting than the previous one...
BUT at the same time, the third block is attacking my way, which is CELL AND TISSUE...
*sigh
and this is only the beginning...

gambateh vivian!!^^


PS ♥ ♥ ♥ can't wait for another 2 weeks to go home...my saliva was flooding when mom told me that they went to "big tree foot" to enjoy their lunch!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment