Thursday, July 30, 2009

I.AM.PATHETIC

a stack of lecture notes is lying in front of my eyes
which lies in front of my laptop
which is "accidentally" connected to the internet
which is displaying blogspot and facebook
which is so tempting
this is pathetic...
:)


im just not in the mood of studying
especially on the very first night where my wonderful weekend just started
forgive me, would you??
^^




the summary of my 4th week of stay in USM

lectures, lectures and more lectures!! with only tiny bits of rest periods in between
picked up a hobby of catching the moments when my friends fell asleep during lectures while listening to indian-ish
exercise and wushu training
having a severe body malfunctioning which is not good to be mentioned here^^

will be going to camp tomorrow, AGAIN~~(studying medicine in USM is like taking "renjer hutan" course...lol...)
just to brighten up the atmosphere...
i proudly present---
i know you miss my face^^

whoohoo!!!future docs~~~

MAY EVERYDAY WILL BE A BETTER DAY THAN YESTERDAYS

2 comments:

  1. lol~who's asking you...somebody is syok-sendiri-ing, AGAIN!!!!!hahax
    =D

    ReplyDelete