Saturday, July 18, 2009

in my friend's room

emotion: calm and peace.....
location: in chia wei and sok mun's room
tools and apparatus: chia wei's Dell laptop
why???i don't know whether it was my laptop's problem or the wifi problem here...I JUST CAN'T CONNECT TO THE INTERNET USING MY OWN LAPTOP!!!!!!*groan~~~

this post is specially written for...WONG SOK MUN!!!happy birthday!!!hehe...she was my secondary school friend, from form 1 to fom 5...unfortunately we didn't get the same matriculation college...but now!we got the same university, she's now a dental student in USM...yea...enough of our histories...lol...anyway, we celebrated her b'day in pizza hut...and she was so damn touched...wakaka...i think so...will upload some pics we took later...stay tuned!=)

*special thanks to chia wei for borrowing me her laptop to fulfill my craving...lol...your laptop ROXXX~~~wakaka...believe me or not...her laptop can dance!hoho^^and im feeling sooo faulty because she's studying right beside me and im now blogging and playing facebook games...haha!=)

1 comment:

  1. im going to make some correction here which is pointed out by my mummy...sry "faulty" can't be used here..."guilty" should be used instead!!=)

    ReplyDelete