Wednesday, October 7, 2009

it was a nice day

another day has gone
but today is indeed a special one
for i finally got my first term MD examination result











silly me took a picture in front of a mirror at my hostel's "lobby",with my fingers crossed,before heading to doctor's office to get my result...well...does this works??let's see...











TATA~
i got an overall B+
my feeling was like...
70% happiness+30%disappointment
anyway...
im generally happy and satisfied with my result
and im feeling revived to work harder for the upcoming 2nd term exam again!!!^^

yet
yet
yet
i wish i hadn't did those silly careless stupid mistakes during that super duper triple quadruple easy essay paper!!!
i know im not far from getting an A-
i just knew it...TT

PS for myself♥♥♥be grateful and happy with what you have vivian...

No comments:

Post a Comment