Thursday, October 29, 2009

so being loved...

it's 1.45am now...

i just dumped my clothes into the washing machine...decided to dump it during midnight so that i don't need to wake up early in the morning and yet still can't get my turn of using the washing machine as this can be frustrating...

Haematology and Lymphoid System is a muchmuchmuch easier block than the Nervous System!!even the lecture notes are sooo much shorter...we used to have 100++ slides for each lecture hour,but for now,we'll only have the most 50 slides...i like it!!^^

however...nonono honey-mooning for me as i still need to brush up my Nervous System lecture notes...my 2nd term exam is just less than 1 month away from now!!o gosh~how time passes...

BUT!!!before that...i have some exciting news that i'd like to share with you guys which kinda makes me stay awake tonight...that is...my daddy!mummy!bro!& sis!!will travel all the way down to my campus to pay me a visit tomorrow!!!YEEPEE~~looking forward to their arrival tomorrow and im gonna spend my weekend with 'em...i'll sure cherish those precious times as im missing home like hell...hhmmm~have a safe journey tomorrow!!^^

owh~im feeling sooo loved...


ps...gotta go collect my clothes from the washing machine now...tata!!=)

1 comment: