Thursday, October 8, 2009

speedy morning post

morning world!!!=)
today will be another extremely busy day for me
USM campus is opened for public visits and hundreds of stall will be set up to sell things
later i'll be helping at Buddhist Society's Vege Stall^^
time is running short so im gonna make this post really,really short...
really??hehe


TATA~i adopted a cute pink-headed cactus yesterday...thought it will brighten up the atmosphere in my room...isn't she pretty??^^



let's welcome...
Sarah with her cello aka buffalo!!!whoohoo~~i didn't manage to capture the moment when she's playing...


that's all for today!!gonna conserve my energy for the upcoming events...so...tata!!



last but not least
good people good friends good souls
come to me please
bad people bad friends bad souls
stay away from me please

No comments:

Post a Comment