Wednesday, October 20, 2010

CATS vs ANTS

CAT

i dislike cats
sorry to cat-lovers...
cats are stink,heartless lil creature
that pee & poo everywhere
and their baby-like crying is sooo annoying
plus their fakingly innocent look
with their dirty tails that love to curl around your feet...
URGH~


there are seriously a big community of cats living in my hostel's corridor
and they attacked my cactus 3 days ago!!!
and today i stepped onto their poo!!!
GOSH that was sooo disgusting
and just in case you don't know...
cat feces are thousands time more smelly than doggy's...
i ending up spending an hour to clean my slippers and my doorstep...
I HATE CATS!!!

*     *     *     *     *

ANTS

they are one of the most harmless creatures in the world...
BUT imagine seeing them crawling everywhere within your eyesights...
im so sure that i've washed my cups gleamingly clean yet i still find them crawling in my cup every morning!!!
they are even crawling on my laptop's keyboard while im typing this!!!
GOSH am i too sweet or what?X)



and so i put the poisonous ant-powder in every corner in my room
hoping this will kill the entire ants community...
HOHOHO!!!

Ooopss~
seems like im ruining my own image huh
by posting a violent blog like this hehe
don't worry...
apart from cats and ants...
im an absolutely lovable person
^^

*      *      *     *     *

i don't know what happened to my life recently...
it seems that im so DAMN unlucky these days...
let's start counting:
  1. 2 days ago i fell down while riding a bicycle with baju kurungXP
  2. last night i was being locked outside my room!!!
  3. and last night too,i accidentally ate an rotten apple...
  4. my yogurt drink was being stolen in the fridge...
  5. my cactus was being attacked...
  6. i stepped into a cat's poo just now!!!
maybe i should start praying to Buddha...

before anymore unpredictably unfortunate events strike me again... 


*     *     *     *     *

i feel relieved after confessed my problems to someone yesterday
thank you...
honestly speaking,im not sure whether its the right thing for me to do so...
because after being immersed in the complicated social pool for this long...
i can no longer being able to differentiate who's the good and the bad guy...
i was merely following my instinct...
and i hope that its an accurate one...
and it won't bring me any bad consequences...

im really growing up
and growing up is nothing but to change into a more complicated person
my blogposts will never appear in facebook and i dare not to make a link in between...
because i wish to minimize my readers,especially those who work closely with me nowadays...
i just need a more private space for me to spill my emotions...
my post here may not be tally with what you see in real life...
simply because sometimes things need to be hidden...
for good sake of everybody...

need to attend lecture now...
TATA
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment