Thursday, October 7, 2010

REHAK health campaign

just some special,interesting touch-ups of my medical student life^^


this morning,we departed at 8am to go to Sekolah Kebangsaan Sultan Ismail 1 for a health campaign organised by REHAK(reproductive health association of kelantan)...there are 10 of us...we did some basic health screenings like checking BMI,blood tests for glucose level,blood pressure etc etc...pap smear test and breast examination are provided free-of-charge as well...and forum about cervical cancer is also being held there...well,it was such a meaningful event to me because it was my first time joining this kinda community service,and im really lovin' it♥




yeah!!!just wanna introduce to you guys my latest electrical appliance added to my kitchen's list...hehehe^^
now i can toast breads with cheese or jams!!!
so niceeeee=D





cheerio~
waiting for a better,happier and stress-free tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment