Thursday, October 21, 2010

ECG

now my poor brain is sooo full of ECG
i had my wushu club meeting just now and then senior gave us briefing on ECG right after the meeting
we spent hours on it...
ending up finishing at around 1.30am!!!
actually we spent quite some time on talking and chatting nonsense thingy...
which are the most enjoyable partXD

and after reaching my room,i drank 2 1/2 mugs of 腐竹薏米...
which i cooked before i left for meetings...
Hhmmm~
it was sooo nice!!!^^
i really love to drink 糖水...
believe it or not...
i can cook 1L of red bean soup and finish it,all by myself!!!
by drinking it as lunch and tea time and dinner=)

and now im having difficulty in falling asleep...
due to the over-loaded stomach...
and also because of my sleeping hours have passed long ago...
so here i am again...
i really enjoy blogging...
i should conclude that apart from being a doctor,my 2nd interest is music,and the 3rd one should be writing...hehe


♡     ♡     ♡


im so,so sadT.T
initially i planned to go home from 3rd Nov till 8th Nov...
only did i find out just now that we'll be having TITAS exam on 8th morning!!!
i even booked the flight ticket already!!!
aih sooo upset that i gotta waste my parents' money again...
but,i have no other choiceT.T


♡     ♡     ♡


im getting more and more used to being alone...
i found out that its a way of freedom as well...
when there's only you and yourself...
you can spend more time on listening to your heart(ooops,not the normal heart sounds S1 S2 ah...)

i went to the hypermarket alone today^^
it was the first time i think...
before this i dare not to do so because im kinda phobia towards the busy traffic
im scared of crossing the road by myself(don't laugh at me!!!)
and so i crossed my own limitation today
by crossing the busy road alone,shopping for fruits and neccesities and had a lunch at a cafe nearby,all alone...
and surprisingly,i felt good!!!
i felt calm and blissfully zen...

ooyea...
i tried Cintaku(the bread shop beside the hypermarket)'s cheese tart today!!!
and it was kinda good^^
i lurve cheeeeeeese!!!(:

4 comments:

  1. I also afraid to cross road by myself. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. xj!!!quite surprised to see your comment here hehe^^

    owh we shared the same phobia...my friends used to laugh at me because of this...but now im learning to be more independent hahax=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha~ ^^ I start to afraid cross road since remove class, that time i got a car crash. Now I learning how to cross road by myself also. XD My first crossing alone is during mooncake I go mydin to buy extra spoon and plastic rubbish bag. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. good try!!!=D

    just remember this:look at your left,look at your right,then look at your left again,if the road is clear,only start crossing the road...

    hehehe^^

    ReplyDelete