Monday, May 11, 2009

Lost and Found

I'm alone...
I'm shivering...
I'm scared...
It's complete darkness here...
Silence and cold too...
What make things worse is that...
I.AM.LOST

Physically...
I have never had a single bit of sense of direction
and I'm talented in being lost

But mentally...
I have always had a strong sense of direction
I always know where am I heading to
and I never being lost
even if I did
I'm always fortunate enough to meet someone that lights up my way
before i went astray...

Well...
not this time perhaps...

I think I have lost my soul

I'm drifting
I'm floating
I'm wandering

"STOP!!!"
I told myself...
It's time to gather up the pieces

It's time to live life fully, energetically and meaningfully AGAIN
Like the usual me
Like the cheerful me
Let's get it started!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment