Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Road Ahead

the road ahead of me...
how would it be like??

i've wanted 4 flat alot!!
yet i'm scared, really scared...
that it will cause your stomach to churn whenever you lay your mind on it
and then there were so much pressure, so much hope, so much confidence in me...
too much indeed...
exerting from every angles,every single directions towards me
"what if??"is a dangerous thing to play with

the road ahead of me
is akin to "The Amazing Race"
my next pit stop will be in Kelantan
where i will be attending an interview for my desired course in USM
my heart and jaw dropped
and anxious caught my throat when i saw the message sent by USM
yea~i know...
it's no big deal as everyone will be called for that interview
but this chance does means a lot to me
...an indescribable feeling...

i've never been to kelantan before though...
just like i WAS never been to pahang before...
HAHA^^
this feeling is familiar

for now im praying hard
i JUST want to become what i want, to do what i like and to achieve what i desired in the future
well, it seems like "JUST" is not an appropriate word to be used here...><

yes, someone tells it right
it is an all or nothing situation
nothing different to a bet...
such pathetic...
and mind you,
im a hard-headed person
i WANT to get what i WANT
that's why sometimes when failure strikes
i will be lost

and for this time...
I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT
haha
im acting like a silly little girl huh?...
yea, it's no doubt that it will be tough
but i will fight for it with my whole spirit
like i always did

okay, that's enough of babbling here...
lots of preparations must be done before the interview...
gotta go...
let's get our fingers crossed~

ps: my friends, hereby i apologise for being unable to join our grand penang trip! im really sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment