Friday, May 29, 2009

***roller-coaster ride***

the past few hours were like a thrilling roller-coaster ride...
twists and turns
ups and downs

6.30pm
*i received a message from my dear telling me that we can now check for our USM application, whether we are being offered or not...my heart skipped a beat...
*lotz of message exchangings and phone conversations and being told that the line was only opened for 10 minutes
*being told that the line is reopened again and is available to check
*i was having difficulty in breathing...suffocating...gasped for air...considering all the possibilities

7.30pm
*tip-toeing to turn on my computer...i don't wanna let my parents know this first...mainly because of...i wanna be the first to know!!silly me~XD
*opened USM website...required us to login to check for the outcome...
*i typed in my reference number and password...
*waiting...
*waiting...
*the screen turned blank...and suddenly something appeared...
*i squeezed my eyes...looked on the screen closely...well...if i was not mistaken...there written "TAHNIAH"

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~{lasted for a minute}

i shouted?i shrieked?i wailed?...whatever ways that you wanna describe it...
but it sounded like dolphin though--high-pitched~~XP
as i've said before...
i sounded like i was riding a roller-coaster and was accelerating downwards the steep slope...

was i happy?
was i sad?
was i surprised?
was i stunned?
was i expected it to be like this?
i was NOT sure...
but i was sure on something though...
i was frozen in front of the computer

8.00pm
*called and messaged my friends to ask for their opinions...felt so unsure...felt so...sad??...saw my golden chance of getting into UM drifted away~~~
*i lost my apetite...felt extremely down...felt so damn ungrateful yet i just can't help to feel that way...
*humans are the most ungrateful lot and always ask for more plus never felt contented...
*kept on thinking that why God never give me an easy way out...why He just tends to plan the toughest road for me to walk on...

i was lost in my own thoughts for 2 hours~

and here am i!!!
feeling extremely positive...
sometimes we just need to look at the brighter side of life eh...
let's think...
USM was granted an APEX status and has its rights to choose the students they wanted
and they chose me!!
how lucky am i and how grateful i should be feeling
but i was too busy bothering myself can't get into UM...
those stupid, glamorous thoughts...
at least now i've guaranteed a place in one of the top university in M'sia
and most importantly...my desired course!!
what more should i wished for??
yea...the environment sucks but we just can't judge the book by its cover right?...
besides im not going to be alone there...
as long as there are friends...
ain't no place is boring...

and now...

as an adult
as a grateful person
i think i have made my decision
and i believe that it's a wise one...

and people...
stop criticizing kelantan k??
=)



PS**im feeling goddamn sorry to my parents and friends for ruining their excitement when they found out that i was being offered Medicine in USM...it hurts when i heard my dad saying that the decision is still up to me as they can see i was upset and THIS in turn has made them upset too...hereby i sincerely apologise...

5 comments:

  1. Finally...u found that main point

    ReplyDelete
  2. =)
    watchout world...
    i'm going to rock the boring world out of kelantan!!!
    wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah tx god u be grateful. if not i will call ah long buat kacau to ur jiran = ='' its hard for me to even get a U.. now i'm damn worry = =' maybe i will juz end up being a waiter or wtvr mediocre-kind of work till d rest of ma life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>kim
    waa~u sounded so "gangster"...sked me...=0
    on the university thingy,jz think positively bcz we still duno wat God has planned 4 us rite...anyway...wish u luck 1st!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol XD i can be one to people dat do harm to me n those dat i noe. tx XD i really need luck = =' i dun care nemore wat course i want. i oni want a place in a u = =''

    ReplyDelete