Friday, May 15, 2009

The Music In Me

you may ask...

why am i calling myself a music girl??
well, the answer is just as simple as you've thought of

because

I MUSIC
more than food--extracted from August Rush

music is my soul
it is living within me
it completes me
it makes me

and now...
i'd like to share with you my greatest possesions~
she's my keyboard...she looked hip and techno...can produce sounds of different musical instruments...my best companion to overcome boredom while studying...♥it!!
she's my violin...my first owned music instruments...had been staying beside me through hard times...
she's my first-owned guitar...a classical one...suitable for playing classical musics...she sounds REALLY nice and soothing...

she's my second-owned guitar...an acoustic one...suitable for playing pop songs....i enjoy singing along with it while playing...i love her blues!!sounds extremely nice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment