Sunday, May 24, 2009

wish upon the stars

i wish...
i can wake up earlier every morning
watching the sunrise with my loved ones while having a nice tea
i wish...
i can savour all those mouth-watering foods
without worrying a bit about staying slim
i wish...
i can have a maid in my house
so that my mum won't have to do the housechores
and ask me to do it
i wish...
my brother and sister will do well in their school exams
and always behave like an angel
i wish...
my doggy will not get older each day
i wish...
those sunblock creams are really good at doing their job
or my beloved sunshine will not get us any tanner
i wish...
there aren't any annoying advertisements in tv's and radios
i wish...
my daddy will come home sooner from his bussiness trip
i wish...
i can own a better laptop, an Apple's one maybe
i wish...
i could get an A for english in PSPM2
i wish...
i can have a better sense of direction
and be able to drive safely on the road without any fear
i wish...
my fingernails can grow longer and faster
i wish...
i can make a trip to Austria someday
to my origin
i wish...
i can lay and fall asleep under the starry night sky every night
accompany by the moon sometimes
i wish...
i can help as much people as i can in the future
i wish...
i can get a Medicine course in a local university
i wish...
USM will not choose me
i wish...
friendship never comes to an end
and love never dies
i wish...
my families and friends will stay forever happy and healthy
i wish...
i wish...
i wish...
such a long list huh??
well, i think the list will never ends...
small wishes...
big wishes...
some are impossible to be reached
some are reachable
and some are waiting to be reached
are you wishing for something too?...

5 comments:

  1. ya...i wishing u can be happy...always

    ReplyDelete
  2. not only me...but everyone!!hahax^^thanks is all i can say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wakakakaka XD wish u wont get usm? lol. ov cuz i wish sumting(s) too. later i will post mine XP

    ReplyDelete