Sunday, August 2, 2009

Miss Green Tea

green tea...
is my little secret to stay awake the whole night
smelling the aroma and the scent of it
taking it sip by sip
feeling it warming my throat
it feels like heaven
and close to home
***
managed to finish my homework with the help of green tea!!
hehe^^
it has been long since i did my last homework
so i was actually enjoying doing it...
my roommate said i was crazzyyy~~
***
just finished hand-washing all my muddy-stained shirts and track pants and socks...
ooyea...
about the camp...
nothing much to mention i guess...
i just hate jungle trekking WITHOUT MY DADDY
because im naturally talented in losing my balance and falling down...sob sob
apart from this i did enjoy the camp though
as it is held just beside the beach
namely, Pantai Bisikan Payu
special thanks to BigSibs...
***
mun how just paid us a visit today!!!!!
though it was just a mini gathering at Murni Cafe for about 2 hours
we did enjoy ourselves
we chat and we laughed
like we used to do in KMPh
mun how hasn't changed a bit!!
=D
***
it's 1.34am now
time to sleep...
~NiT3 eV3rYoN3~

No comments:

Post a Comment