Sunday, August 23, 2009

im studying anatomy

while sipping the warm and nice-scented greentea
munching on my favourite Famous-Amos chololate chip biscuits
enjoying the cooling atmosphere after the heavy-pouring rain
im studying...

A.N.A.T.O.M.Y
thoracic skeleton
muscles of the thoracic wall
diaphragm and mediastinum
axilla and brachial plexus
arm and forearm
hand
gluteal region
thigh
leg and foot
scalp, face and temporal region
triangles of the neck
abdominal wall
pelvic wall
perineum

these are the topics that i need to cover for MUSCULOSKELETAL BLOCK
physiology and biochemistry have yet to be counted
well...it's not much though...IT IS A LOT!!!
but somehow being a medic student we have no choice but to try our best to memorise everything...
i do wished that my memory space is equivalent to my external hard disc's...500GB!!
hahax

BUT!
if anyone's interested in asking me...
did you ever feel regret for choosing medicine course?you have tonnes of muscles, skeletals, nerves, arteries, and veins to memorise...which will easily drive you crazzyyyy wo~~
"NO!" i'll be answering firmly...

no matter how hard this course will gonna be...
how tough will be during our clinical training...
i'll cling on dearly even to the tiniest hope and most important of all...
my dream of helping mankind
this is the little promise o' mine...
sounded oily to you??
not to me though...
XP


little reminder for myself♥♥♥vivian...i know it's hard...just don't give up no matter what...just try your best and let God take care of the rest...you can do it!just like you always did!

a big BIG SMILE for my self...=)




miss my face??nah~here you go...lol
when you are studying so hard in the library and you feel bored...just take out your handphone, take a pic of yourself, admire it and say:"wow!who's she?so cute~"...you'll be freshen again!^^



this is taken just outside the boy's hostel...look!they are sooo untidy...never clip their clothes and undies...when the wind blows, they end up spreading on the floor...haizzZ



a friend o' mine has a gigantic pencilbox...look at the contrast below...lol~



omg~look at THIS!!the thigh...my friend said those arrows labelling looked like spaghetti...it's just way too much larr...and this is just one out of those hundred pages that i need to memorise!!!

5 comments:

  1. woww vivian.. great great.. >_< i'll admire myself more often... weeee.... met your mom n bro in jusco >_< at least somehow you n me are linked... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear~
    yea...my mum also told me that she met you...paktuo-ing with a boy-boy wor...looked so happpiiiee!
    hehehe^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy ur life vivian!!!
    i oso struggle hard to make through my dental life....
    wakaka...

    ReplyDelete