Thursday, August 13, 2009

superman's birthday

13.08.19xx is superman's birth-date
and so is my dad's
to make it clear...

DADDY IS THE SUPERMAN IN MY HEART

and i love him infinitely much!!
=D
and now i'll pass the stage to my cam cam...=="
let the photos tell the rest!!^^
my hand-made giant birthday card for my daddy...spent my whole morning and afternoon in making this...but the most important thing is my effort is worthwhile!@.@



daddy's birthday cake...HEY!!STOP COUNTING THE CANDLES!!
=D
it's a choc cheese cake from secret recipe and it's super duper yumyum!!



captured the moment of pure happiness...
daddy's cutting the cut-cake...=)
my popo & i...love her very much!!!
wish her to be forever healthy and happy...

my superman & i...
love ya dad!!*.*

3 comments:

  1. Nice card + nice cake + nice daddy = nice nice day.

    Enjoy ur hols kie, Vian. Annddd..
    -happybirthdayuncle!-

    P.S: i counted, 45. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe^^
    naughty naughty jiali...
    my daddy will paiseh lea...
    anyway, thanks for your birthday wish for my daddy!!=)

    by the way...
    i've never have any problem in enjoying myself during hols...
    the only problem is that im enjoying it FAR too much!!lol~

    ReplyDelete
  3. tq ,vivian...thank for giving me support...i will try to stay strong as u say^^smile always

    ReplyDelete