Sunday, August 30, 2009

whole-grain-bread

morning world!=D
i slept early last night, about 12 something...
i felt guilty and i woke up at 5.30am this morning although it's holiday today...
just to do some revisions...
but then i started feeling bored...
and i...
i...
B.L.O.G!!
***
my dinner last night was
a can of milo
2 slices of whole-grain-bread with strawberry jam
4 pieces of keropok lekor(given by geok xin, my roommate!!TQ^^)
my breakfast now is
greentea
oldtown hazelnut 3in1 coffee(brought from my hometown!)
2 slices of whole-grain-bread with choco-peanut jam
orange
my lunch will most certainly be
greentea
2 slices of whole-grain-bread with choco-peanut jam(im running short of strawberry jam!!)
green apple
my dinner tonight will most probably be
chek hup 3in1 teh tarik
2 slices of whole-grain-bread
orange
green apple
*done with my menu for today!=)
and there are all breadbreadbread...
'cz it will reach its expiry date by tomorrow...
plus this month will be those muslims' fasting period...
means no food for non-muslims too=.=
proudly present...my raw ingredient of all my meals today...
~THE BREAD~
lol

***
gotta continue digesting my physiology...
tata~

4 comments:

  1. I love whole-grain-bread too, but prefer to eat it on its own.
    Your menu sounds like an unhealthy dieting meal, btw, take care in this Ramadan month, holiday is around the corner, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. halooo simon~kinda surprised to read your comment here...i didn't realise that my menu was like dieting meal until you pointed it out!haha...but in fact...im not planning to on-diet,really...simply running shortage of better food and time...and yea,i'll take good care of myself, same to you too!!^^
    TQ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahha... bread! i ran to this situation b4 too... gotta finish bread b4 expiry date... =) no wasting.. think of african starved children.. i really had a nice chat wif u... thanks alot.. i feel we are closely connected again.. keep in touch.. i will view ur blog now n then

    gambateh ne my dear friend! show sum of ur japanese language ler wei.. i wana learn sum simple one too.. later cant communicate wif u n rica.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiiiii phoebe!!!^^
    thanks!we'll gambateh together!!!
    aiks~my japanese really is a lousy one...'cz i really don't have time to practice and revise for it, with stacks of lect notes rushing in...i hope i can work harder on it after my 1st term exam,maybe...hehe
    hey...do take good care of yourself kay...we'll sure keep in touch...upload more pics in your blog or facebook so that i can keep track on how much horizontally you have grown!lol!
    i'll be missing you so DAMN much!muackxx!

    ReplyDelete