Wednesday, November 25, 2009

can i moan,here?

i think i have my rights to moan here,right?
blogging is all about releasing emotion afterall...

the only paper that im satisfied with what i did was Data Interpretation
i ruined my Essay and Multiple Choice Question papers!!!
*groangroangroan

i think i've did enough revision
i've read every lecture notes for about 4 times
im feeling more prepared than the last term exam i had
yet i performed badly
im really,really disappointed with myself

i was supposed to do the question i knew first when i realised the time wasn't enough to finish the two questions left...
yet my innerself was too stubborn and made me sticking on "boom-ing" the question that i don't really know what to write...
what the hell was i thinking that time???
whenever i think about this i felt like punching myself
*Oouch!

my friend asked:"are you aiming for an A's?"
i said::"nope,im only aiming for improvement"
she said:"last exam you got B+,if you're aiming for improvement,means you're aiming an A-!what's the difference?!"

i think she's right though...
everytime when people ask whether im aiming for A's
i used to say No and that i just wanna Pass...
but i can't really persuade my innerself
i can pretend that i don't bother about grades
but i can't really pretend to myself
i can't lie to myself
but i do hope that someday i can stop bothering
it's suffocating

anyway...
im now sitting in my hostel
feeling as relax as never before
playing games and facebook-ing
waiting time to pass to go home
can this moment last forever?

apart of all these moaning...
i still wanna share my 2 weeks life leading to the exam...


they made up most of my meals...peanut butter+choc & peanut butter+strawberry & wholemeal bread


it had been raining,for days...and an Apex university actually provides a balcony that leaks...in the end i gotta use my favourite USM umbrella to keep my clothes away from the naughty droplets...

ps...the differences between this study week compared to the previous one is that i was leading a healthy lifestyle this tme!!no more sleeping only at 3am...no more 5 hours of sleep...i made sure that i'll have the standard 7 hours of sleep everyday!!and i think it works,input does increases when i actually get enough sleep^^...and that i realised another thing...if you keep on reminding yourself to study so that you'll pass the exam,you'll find that it's torturing...but if you keep telling yourself that to memorise all those things is for your knowledge to become a good doctor and study with interest,everything will be much less forceful...

it's a nice day today
:)

2 comments: