Wednesday, November 4, 2009

metamorphosis

im pulling out myself from drowning into the sea of physiology

the physiology of muscle reflex is undeniably interesting and fun
but the fonts in Ganong are way too small until my eyes got strained and...
gradually my eyelids feel heavier than usual...
and then im here...
giving you an long excuse to blog
=)

you know what...
i woke up at 12noon today!!!
but i feel it's worth it because i studied quite a lot today and everything goes into my brain quite easily^^
and it has been raining whole day
im worrying 'bout flooding in my campus now

this is the view when i woke up this AFTERNOON
the rain is pouring the whole day...














i've thought of telling you guys this long time ago but i tend to forget...
i bought,nope my daddy bought the latest novel of Cecelia Ahern's for me!!
i've become quite a huge fan of cecelia ahern since JIALI introduced her to me
soooo thnx jiali!!i miss you by the way=)
lurve the book cover~


















when i was taking a short break just now...
i went to take a glimpse at my old pics and
i've something interesting and funny to share with you all...
not 'bout physiology of course...


this is taken during my secondary school times-i was in form5 that time...i had long pony tail back then



after graduated from my sec school...i did something weird to my hair--"jagung perm"...wakaka...which makes my hair looked bushier and cute!!like this~



then,i entered matriculation programme,the day before i leave home i cut my bushy hair to have a fresh new beginning of my life episode and that time i looked like this...



after matriculation my hair got shorter and shorter and i dunno why...hehe


before entering university...as i've never experience hair-dyeing before...i dyed my hair into bronzy red color...i wasn't dare to look into the mirror at first but then after quite some time i started to like it!!!



and finally...this is the pic i taken few days ago...still short-haired but my hair looked blackish now...hhmmm~im missing my coloured hair!!!=P

that's all...
the end of my metamorphosis...
interesting huh??
keke

ps...some of the pics i uploaded here i dare not show them to anyone before 'cz some of them really kinda WALAO-A!!but for the sake of you--my friend..i decided to share with you..HAHA..hope those pics didnt shock you much...

No comments:

Post a Comment