Sunday, November 8, 2009

Owh!not again...

it's now 12.30am
and i planned to sleep at 1am
so i got half an hour to blog
gotta discipline myself a bit to shift my Circadian rhythm^^

*clearing my throat

im going to declare something...
something that i did before
something that is essential
something that is related to life/death situation
guess what=)

reluctantly...
I GOTTA STOP BLOGGING FOR TWO WEEKS
(whoa~im so rational!^^)

it's for my own good so that whenever im doing my revision my fingers will not involuntarily click on the lovely blog of mine and start telling you guys grandma's stories which SOMETIMES maybe pointless but efficient in releasing tension despite engulfing alot of my study times however it maybe satisfying and may improve my memories while studying though it's not scientifically proven but only vivian-proven...

SEE!!it's no doubt that i can nag as well as my grandma=)

so...
i'll be back on 26th november
after my 2nd term exam
that's the reason why i gotta temporarily sop blogging...
my 2nd term MD exam will starts on 24th november...
3 blocks will be included compared to last time's 4 blocks...
BUT
i can assure you it's not going to be more easy compared to last time
because we got the most complicated block--NERVOUS SYSTEM
the other two are HAEMATOLOGY & LYMPHOID SYSTEM and CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM
*faint

anyway...
wish me luck kie...
though im not going to blog within these two weeks but i'll still visit my blog frequently...
just to catch a glimpse on whether anyone's leaving me comments or wishes...hehe^^

last but not least...
good luck and all the best to those who will be having exams too!!
especially my pals in eeepoh who will be sitting their STPM
*jiayou!!!

with this...
i sign this post with my pic 'cz i know you guys will be missing me><

4 comments:

  1. Gambateh!

    and Good Luck in ur exam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gambateeee. My finals is on 23rd.



    P.S: I've bought The Book of Tomorrow too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx jiali!!!let's gambateh together!!=)all the best to you too

    ReplyDelete