Saturday, November 7, 2009

the day when the rain stops

it's such a lovely day today
because the rain stops,finally

wanna know what's the effect of raining 3 days non-stop?















i wanted sooo much to shift my biological clock to a more normal one but i always failed...
felt sooo unhealthy lar sleeping at 3am and wake up at 11am

***
last night after wushu practice me and my wushu gang went to KFC to have our dinner
and we all went back to our hostel by 10pm
but after that 5 girls gathered in my room
and these 5 girls are extremely talkative
and from 10pm
we talked talked talked
until 1am...
then only we went to bath...
ewwh~we stink!^^
and that made me sleep late,again~


this is the most beneficial thing i did yesterday!!my favourite topic: functional areas of cerebral cortex















oranges oranges oranges!!!
that my mum bought for me from eeepoh~
there are still plenty of them
i sweety oranges

No comments:

Post a Comment