Thursday, November 5, 2009

just why

i just noticed that i have been blogging quite a lot recently
some are meaningful
some are just pointless posts
like the one im writing here...hehe

the reason why i love blogging so much...
is that to release tension from brain hypertonicity(i created this myself,don't think there's such thing in medical dictionary^^) after spending hours to stuff knowledges into my brain...
or to voice out my hidden emotions...
or to kill my leisure time in a more beneficial way by practising creative writing...
or to use my blog as a bridge to connect my world to other's especially long-distant friends and family
or simply wanna tell the world the grandma's stories of my life which maybe so lame and nobody would like to listen to me in real life...>.<

anyway...
i do have something to share with you guys today
i had Small Group Discussion today on Haematology
and Yi Chuan joined our group
i wonder if you still remember this guy?the smartest amongst our badge
while he was in front presenting haemoglobin synthesis
i can't help it but my mind drifted away for few seconds...

"whoa~how come God created someone so miraculously like him?how come his memory is sooo damn good he can remember everything in the lecture notes almost without any mistakes?how come he can understand something so well?how come he still has time to browse through the internet and reference books to read extra knowledges about certain topics as he's also active in activities as well?howhowhow and whywhywhy???"

drifted back to tutorial room...

but there's also some people that created sooo much contrasts...
those people who actually know little yet still wanna act like he knows everything while presenting in front of everyone until he made us all pengsan...
risky huh listen to this kinda people doing presentation...
but since i can't close my ears
i can't help but laughing silently,the way he stand up and speak,overconfidently...
the way he explained almost everything wrong
the way he got corrected by yi chuan yet still wanna convince everyone that he knows that actually
HA.HA.HA

btw...i took this in library today,wearing my new lime green polo T...love the color!!^^...one more thing...don't you think that my face is just getting rounder??O gosh~













i love my new blue flip-flops!!!












lastly...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR LITTLE SIS

No comments:

Post a Comment