Thursday, March 17, 2011

J, I Love You

Oh~
complications of diabetes mellitus~
your story seems never ending!!!

nevermind...
let's take a break^^

*       *       *

these days...
i'm falling head-over-heels for you 
i thought time would wash away my feelings towards you
but now it proves otherwise

i love you
Jay!!!!!!!!!!!


i didn't get to watch his concert in Malaysia...
but!!!
thanks to Jun!!!
for borrowing her precious Jay's latest concert DVD to me!!!
and im watching it over and over again^^


the visual effect is SUPERB!!!


oooOOOOoooOOO
Jay and Jolin
so sweet^^


my favourite movie: The Secret
i wanna watch it again but my DVD is far away at home...
it has a really unique storyline
with nice music
romantic scenes
touching, heart-breaking dialogues
highly recommended by vivian!!!


*       *       *

i love the melodies of all Jay's songs
with combination of Fang Wen Shan's lyrics
they are perfect!!!

in life...
sometimes...
you just need an idol
be it your favourite actor/singer/philosopher/scientist
to give you a kick
to help you move on

somehow
it remind me that
dream never fails
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment