Thursday, March 31, 2011

you think you know me?^^

Undeniably,
im starting to worry about revealing too much of my inner-thoughts/true emotions in this blog
like nakedly, exposing myself under the sun
XD

but hold on
what you see in the real-life-me is exactly what you read here
i've got nothing to hide
and i never lied

so i think i'll just continue to blog, freely & happily
despite some anonymous that left me with weird comments
thinking that i was rejected by a guy LOL
"he's not the only fish in the sea..."
that was funny
but i appreciate the concern given:)

well that was a good sign though
that means not every of my readers can guess the true story behind my words


my blog is just like a Sudoku puzzle
it may seems easy
but not necessary so
hehe

*     *     *

i was so touched
when my bestie asked me when i will be free so that she can gimme a call
she told me that she's worried about me after reading my blog
and she's gonna gimme a call from New Zealand!!!


well...
my friends in my university campus here don't even bother to ask me what happened when they saw the changes in me...
the way i was so depressed, 
the way i tried to stay away from the crowd, 
the way i kept myself quiet all the time for the past weeks


most of 'em will just discuss among themselves
"what happened to XXX recently arr?"
then they will bury their head into the Pathogenesis of Diabetes Mellitus
the only thing that they cared

im not comparing
merely emotionally fluttered
by the truth of reality

a true friend
even though you're millions of miles away from me
you are the best gift God has given to me

No comments:

Post a Comment