Tuesday, March 29, 2011

who are you?

i hate myself for being such a pessimist lately...
when i tried to squeeze out a smile in front of my friends
when i tried to make myself sounds cheerful
when i tried to fill in the darkest hole inside my heart with lecture notes, novels & dramas
when i filled this blog with pathetic posts
i hate it.


i miss home, so SO much
till i don't actually feel like ringing home
because i can feel the gap widening whenever we talk
it hurts.


i love you
i miss you
daddy & mummy


i really wanna go home
but i can't
the flight tickets are too expensive
plus a heavy Musculoskeletal Block coming up
and many more unsettled matters over here
oh when can i be free from all these?


i don't feel like myself anymore
and i feel like crying:(


stop being such a baby
will you?

2 comments: