Thursday, March 31, 2011

the Sun will rise

first of all,
i'd like to apologize for the uneasiness caused by my last post
esp to my friends from USMkk
when i said "MOST of em"
i didn't mean "ALL of you"
because i know SOME of you did care for me ♡,♡

however, to be honest
i really dislike people commenting as anonymous
it gave me sense of insecurity
owh please don't do this to me

*     *     *

Musculoskeletal Block...
my least favourable system during my first year
and now it will continue to haunt me from next week onwards
heard from my mum that Orthopedic was my uncle Dr. Lai's favourite posting
there must be a very good reason for that


maybe...
during this April Fool Day
im gonna fool myself:
"Musculoskeletal is as delicious as Baskin Robin!!!"
X)

*     *     *

been reading newspapers daily in the library
everytime i read about the 50 heroes that are risking their lives to save the nuclear plantation from further leakages after the Japanese catastrophic earthquake...
i can't help feeling touched!

deep from my heart...
i wish that 好人有好报
hoping that they will be returning to their family safely after the problems have solved...
you're truly, the heroes of the world



to Japan, the land of the rising Sun
and also to myself:


Don't cry when the sun is gone,
because the tears won't let you see the stars.
~Violeta Parra

No comments:

Post a Comment