Friday, December 7, 2012

Chilling Oatmeal with Soya milk

try this at your own risk^^

I bought the SoyRich(No sugar added) soya bean drink and found it not so tasty to drink. So I end up thinking of ways to get rid of it without drinking it just like that. Below is my discovery:


Chilling & Refreshing
Healthy Oats with Soya milk


  1. Combine 6tsp of Quick-cook/Instant Oatmeals with half glass of SoyRich (No sugar added) Soya milk.
  2. Let it soak and chill in the refrigerator overnight.
  3. Take it out from the fridge and you've got a healthy, chilling and fulling breakfast!

ps1: You can adjust the consistency of the drink freely according to your preference. If you prefer a lighter drink, reduce the amount of oats and soak in more soya milk. But if you prefer a thicker and more filling drink, add more oats!


I like the chewiness of the oats, and this drink is the best when it's served chill! The soya milk flavour is rich with a tinge of saltiness compliments well with the oats. BUT! When I recommend this to my mum, her respond was like:"Urgghhh~" WITHOUT EVEN GIVING IT A TRY!!! Her explanation was because Im here without any good choices of food, I may regard any edible food as Tasty wor~

Anyway, if you have enough guts, do give it a try, and let me know whether you like it as I do:)


No comments:

Post a Comment