Wednesday, March 3, 2010

刺激!!

yesterday i consulted a 2nd year Viva senior on how to prepare for our final exam
he suggested me to prepare a revision timetable
honestly i don't think that's necessary...
c'mon we still have another 2 months time right?
but once i got back to my room...
i did this...














only did i realise that time left for preparation is hardly sufficient
even we start preparing 2 months from now!!!
we have 16 blocks that must be thoroughly revised
with few lengthy+challenging blocks like Musculoskeletal and Nervous System

this note is now pinned onto my softboard
whenever i take a look at it
i will get something like an electric shock throughout my body
XD

owh~i just hope that i can stick to my schedule and won't gone too far from it!!
idon'twannadieidon'twannadieidon'twannadie
tata
happy studying vivian=)

No comments:

Post a Comment