Wednesday, March 17, 2010

the rain that ruins

well it isn't fair to blame the rain
maybe it was just feeling sooo heavy
and feel like letting go

butbutbut
i wanted to jog
my brain was jammed with zero input
suddenly...
splash~~~~~~













fine my jogging plan had to be canceled
i headed for a bath then
when i got back my roomie told me that the rain actually lasted less than 5 minutes!
=.=

*  *  *

i hope i didn't change though
but definitely i can feel some slight changes in myself...
~im throwing more junk food into my GIT than usual
~im switching my 3 major meals into bread routines which i used to think as unhealthy
~im talking lesser and lesser each day(i don't feel like talking much like i used to..sometimes,maybe,i was just tired,but,most of the time,i dunno why,i'd rather choose to listen than to talk..unusual eh?..)
~im smiling lesser and lesser each day(it seems like there's nothing funny in the world im living in..my friends joked and i'd just laugh dryly,nothing more...i even laughed more at SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS><)

i wonder why people like to use the word "emo"
honestly speaking, i hate that word
because at such young age,like us
there's nothing big in our life that is worth to be "emo-ed" about
butbutbut
moments ago i just found out myself that people can just "emo" without any reason
like what im doing now


smile
smile
smile
vivian...
S.M.I.L.E

No comments:

Post a Comment