Tuesday, March 9, 2010

prior to sleep...

im supposed to go to bed now...
but somehow i have an urge to blog
so i've chosen feelings over self-discipline^^

my days nowadays are really busy
with events and celebrations
even though im drifting further away from my revision schedule
hhmmm~gonna pushpushpush my limited speed of studying

this month is really packed with birthday parties and celebrations...
1st March baby:Tang Yi Chuan


this is our handmade card for our "jiemei" yi chuan...signed off by 38club
hehe


2nd March baby:tan kah sui


3rd March baby:Mike


4th March baby:my god-daddy in Austria
specially designed by the artistic vivian=P


yesterday night was our wushu club senior farewell gathering


we attended 丹江新春晚会...hundreds of my friends went to become helpers, while me and my wushu gang went to perform wushu..it's a charity show!


did i tell you guys that im now in REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM BLOCK?well...it's interesting indeed...but trust me,the Gross Anatomy of Male and Female Reproductive Structures are really grossssss~
Urgh~
just for fun--the 3D model of penis


***

ooyea...i bought myself an electric cooking pot at last!!hoorayyee!!=)))
gonna post some pic when i use it to cook for the first time

***

to be good friends of others aren't as easy as you think
you are watching him walking, approaching towards a swamp of pretty flowers
he's stepping into the mud
deeper and deeper he sank
you yelled at him calling him to turn back
however he chose not to listen
that's it!!this is the best of what friends can do
for the rest, one can only pray for minimal hurt caused
you can't blame him either
because he has the right to choose

suddenly thought of something which one of my close friend from matrics told me...
owh i hope my mum won't get cardiac arrhythmia when she reads this...XD
"boys prefer to use their p*n*s to think rather than to use their brain"
this isn't scientifically proven
this isn't fair if we apply this theory to all males of the universe
this statement is a bit of sexual-biased
this sounds dirty
but somehow part of me believe that this theory MAYBE true...
i hereby apologise if the statement above made you feel uncomfortable
i really do=)

***

do you believe in guardian angels?...
i have many of them throughout my life
and i admitted that sometimes i took them for granted
their caring their warmth their love 

i think i lost one of mine recently

No comments:

Post a Comment