Friday, December 17, 2010

Barley Girl

living alone outside can be so easy
just take myself as an example...
i can cook 1L of barley drink 
and i can survive 1 day by drinking barley
trust me,it can really fills your stomach as i put LOTS of barley inside

just call me Barley Girl
:)

im currently addicted to banana chips!!!
the moment i opened the container i just can't stop eating it



♡     ♡     ♡     ♡     ♡

2 days left before the Judgement Day
though i've tried my best to read everything
i don't even dare to think about how much of it that really stays inside my brain
but i promise that i'll not give up
no matter what kinda f**king questions are thrown to me
im gonna screw out the answer from my brain
hahaha
=D


"We do no great things, only small things with great love". 
--Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment