Tuesday, December 14, 2010

hot like hell

do you still remember that i keep on fussing about the rainy weather in previous posts?
i think somehow God read my blog...
because...
MAN,its HOT like HELL!!!

rainy days make me lazy and sleepy
but over sunshine-ness make me drowsy
can't we have something in between?X)

nevertheless
i love to stare at the bright blue sky with fluffy white clouds in the morning
then i will take a long, deep breath
and stretch all the tendons and ligaments over my body(since i don't exercise much during this study week^^)
before starting my revision marathon

owh i think im gaining weight over this few weeks...
its due to my crunch over snacks i guess...
but i've already tried to crunch on the healthiest,lowest calorie snacks possible!
like raisins,apple,oat biscuits,dried fruits...
perhaps its due to the "sedentary" study week?...
nevermind...
will try to compensate these after this exam!!!

autonomic drugs...
HERE I COME!!!
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment