Monday, December 20, 2010

thanks for the blessing

im feeling really thankful for Buddha's blessing
His teaching led and inspire me to become a good doctor later in my life

and because of having this as my life's goal
i have the strength to maintain my stamina and keep my concentration in revision

and because of that
im able to answer the questions in the exam hall
for sure there aren't perfect
but i've tried my best to give the best diagnosis and explanations=)

thanks for letting me know that my effort is worthwhile
not only for exams,but for the sake of my future patients

Oh yea...
there's one more thing that i'd like to prove it to the world
that by actively involved in extra-curricular activities
it won't really affect your studies
as long as you know how time management works
and you know where your limit stands


nope...
im not an A chaser...
im just a D--dream chaser^^

cheers!
2 days more and you're freeeEEEE!!!

let's prepare for tomorrow's OSCE CLINICAL paper...
first time sitting for paper like this...
nope we'll not be SITTING
we'll be talking and doing PE and presenting the findings!!!
just wish me luck

2 comments:

  1. jia you o^^
    One day ~~
    i will also be ur patient~~
    haha ^^
    try ur best ok lo ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your support mandy...
    but...
    CHOI!!!!!!
    don't say you'll be my patient one day la...
    choi choi choi~
    *touchwood*

    XD

    ReplyDelete