Wednesday, December 15, 2010

medical student's syndrome 2

first of all,i'd like to apologize for congesting my blog with posts these days...
its just my way of voicing out the immense tension situation im facing during exam...
as i don't like to post my feelings at facebook,which is much superficial and exposed...


Gosh i really lost my appetite T_T
seriously its my first time feeling so...
usually i ALWAYS feel like eating...
now,i can snack alot during the afternoon but when it comes to dinner i feel nausea...
and now only i know how bad does it feels like
that you think you should eat something but you just can't


and my sleeping hours are altered too
i feel sleepy at about 9pm and from that time onwards my brain can't receive input anymore
so i'll sleep at 10pm and wake up at 4-5am to start studying again
people will say that im not a youngster,im more like an old person
as youngsters will only sleep after 12am and wake up at 9++pm
lol


ok...its 10.08pm now...just feel like jotting down something here before i go to sleep...feeling nauseated again...but i plan to wake up at 4.30am tomorrow morning to compensate the notes that i should finish reading tonight...

guten tag~

No comments:

Post a Comment