Thursday, December 2, 2010

~,~

owh,today's 3rd of december...
just found out that i'll be heading home in another 20 days...
the good news is,obviously,my lovely home
bad news?EXAM!!!!!!

s.t.r.e.s.s
is the best word to describe everything around me these days...
everyone seems to walk faster than usual
everyone starts to skip meals
everyone looks much older
everyone has replaced their cheerfulness with facial spasms
the guys have forgotten to shave their facial hair
and the girls like me,our hair grows like bushes and always being tied high up like a coconut tree
nowadays the internet speed becomes incredibly fast because of entertainment cut-downs
even my piggy roomie,miraculously,she stopped her drama series and games!!!(she'll definitely kill me:P)
this is the pre-examination atmosphere in USMkk

and this is horrible

~,~
sorry my eyes just refused to open...
to be continued...

2 comments: