Wednesday, December 22, 2010

the temptation...

help~
the temptation of going home is so over-whelming
i know i need to study for tomorrow's MCQ
but the moment i open my notes and start studying
my mum's cute face appear on my notes wor
haha

so im here to blog again
a promise to myself:after finished this entry i shall start memorizing the notes for...
drugs!
viral hepatitis A,B,C,D,E!
for sure there'll come out in tomorrow's paper...
because their names are so intertwined and similar and confusing
just enough to make your head burst in MCQ~

hhmmm~
what shall i write in this entry then?
of course,what i wanna do when im back home...

give my mum a big hug
tease my sis and bro
pet my dogs
watch HOUSE MD from astro AXN
hangout with my besties
shopping
tang yuan day
baking
swimming,cycling and jogging
eat home-cooked dishes
apply a nice nail polish
trim my bushes of hair
eat the nicest western food
have a nice,family dinner at a restaurant
...
...
...

well...these are all that i could think of,for now...i'll add something more when i think of more^^


this is what i did when i was depressed during the study week...
take an ugly pic of myself!!!
note how depressed i looked...
with the eyebags...
pallor...
 a fake smile...
and an anti-facebook sign at the left corner
XD


heeeeeee~
happily,proudly,holding my new iPod...
been using it for 1 month
love it!
the functions and sound qualities are awesome!
one of my anti-depressant...
HAHA


okay~
vivian,if you don't study now...
tomorrow you'll be regretting!!!!!
shooshooshoo~


"with great power comes great responsibility"
~spiderman

and to gain the power and hold the great responsibility,
vivian need to study...

~cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment