Monday, December 20, 2010

living in the war...

i put on my armour and helmet
had been spending hours on sharpening my sword
on 12.30noon today...
i headed for my first ever war during my 2nd year of medical studies...
and it turned out...
not bad=)

whole-heartedly...
i feel touched and thankful for receiving sooo many messages of encouragement and wishing me best of luck...
from seniors,juniors and pals from my batch...
thanks,for thinking of me:)

i think my brain has involuntarily become lazy after the first paperX)
after coming back to my room
i can't resist the temptation of cycling to go to visit my wushu juniors
they were having wushu prac with 3rd year seniors...
well,i just kinda miss em^^

after logged into facebook...
i came across sooo many friends of mine who keep on complaining about how badly they've done in their paper just now...
Hhmmm~
believe me,those who said so will definitely end up getting better result than you
haha
just don't believe in what they posted or told you

im an honest girl
so im going to tell you that i did quite okay in the paper just now
although it wasn't perfect
but it was okay...
at least it makes me feel like my effort is not wasted

ENOUGH!!!

gotta back to prepare for my Essay paper tomorrow
don't give up

No comments:

Post a Comment